AEM is proud to present their Infinity Programmable Engine Management System for race vehicles.
Featuring a 200 MHz, 32 bit processor with a math co-processor, the Infinity's primary MCU is able to process 400 MIPS and includes up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers and up to 12 ignition outputs. Infinity's USB technology allows for downloads up to 480 MB/second. The enclosure and connectors are sealed and suitable for engine bay mounting and features a fully-sealed IP67 rated connection system.
Other features on the Infinity EMS include:
- Compatibility with most factory and performance aftermarket sensors
- Includes start up configurations
- ECU set up wizard
- User interface featuring 3d Graphics
- Internet simulator
- USB 2.0 High-Speed communications
- AEMdata analysis software
- and more!
For more information on the Infinity EMS or on any of AEM's other products please visit www.aemelectronics.com or call (310) 484-2322.